Welcome to Summerland Golf & Country Club, the Okanagan's Hidden Gem!
Situated 8 minutes from Highway 97, southwest of the Town of Summerland on Paradise Flats, this location offers a pristine setting fitting of a championship golf course. Not only is the setting quiet and free from urban noise, it offers views of the Okanagan Valley and Trout Creek Canyon.
Whether a casual golfer looking for a place to play; an organizer planning a golf outing or tournament; or a keen golfer looking for a great golf club to join, Summerland is sure to meet your needs. This Semi-Private golf club owned by its members, welcomes public play and its green fee program has options to offer varying rates depending on when you play as well as how often.
Why play Summerland & Golf & Country Club?
1. Golf Digest Best Places to Play - 2008
2. Host of three British Columbia Golf Championship Events in the last five years.
3. BC Professional Golf Association Bronze Facility - 2012
4. Voted best golf course in the South Okangan by the readers of the Penticton Western News.
5. Great Practice Facilities
6. “Golf is a Sport for Life” - It is a Game of a lifetime- a healthy, fitness oriented activity - 10,000 steps; and a recent Swedish Study proved that those of us who play golf, on average live five years longer than those who do not play golf
7. It's a Social sport - Anyone can play
8. Fun to play - motivates kids, and teaches all of us lessons in character
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW GREEN FEE RATES.
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES!
Experience all the benefits of Club Membership and find out how enjoyable this Hidden Gem can really be. In order to make membership at Summerland as affordable as possible, the Board of Directors have waived the $1,000 Initiation Fee for the 2014 Golf Season. All you need pay is your annual dues, and you will be ready to go.
Summerland now boasts a wide array of membership options to suit a golfer's every want and need out of membership. Membership categories include: Full Unlimited Play, Nine Hole or Mid Afternoon options. As well we offer an Intermediate Membership for young adults 19 - 30. Take a moment to review what's available. Summerland's Board of Directors, Members and Staff cordially invite you to be our newest member! We look forward to welcoming you.
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
CONTACT KEN OLESCHUK OR CONY DEEGAN AT 250 494-7745
OR EMAIL: email@example.com for more information.